Moana Beach Tourist Park is only 45 minutes drive south of Adelaide and directly adjacent to Moana Beach and is surrounded by many places of interest for holidaymakers. See our Useful Links page for a whole range of local and regional attractions that have websites.
The Park has two full sized tennis courts. There are 2 free undercover barbeque areas and some undercover sitting areas when rest is required.
Off site - local
The nearby Onkaparinga River National Park offers walking trails and is an absolute treat for birdwatchers with egrets, coots, ibis, herons, swans and yellow-billed spoonbills all inhabiting the area.
Moana beach offers terrific summer swimming (seasonally patrolled beach), year round fishing, snorkelling, and is best known as a family surf beach. Cars may be driven on the beach, although at certain times of the year a small fee may be charged.
The Park is close to shopping centres, hotel, cafes, entertainment, bus routes, indoor aquatic centre, Willunga golf course, markets and craft shops, movie theatres, bicycle trails, walking trails, historic buildings, the Southern Vales wineries, ten pin bowling, ice skating and other local attractions.
Here's a brief list. Don't forget our Useful Links page.
- Seaford Shopping Centre (1km) & Hotel (1/2km) within walking distance
- Café & Live Entertainment
- Excellent Public Transport Facilities
- 5 minutes drive from popular McLaren Vale wineries
- 10 mins to Colonnades Shopping Complex
- 5 mins to Pt Noarlunga Reef & Shopping Village
- Noarlunga Aquatic Centre
- Seaford Recreation & Leisure Centre
- Seaford Library
- Moana Medical Centre
- Noarlunga Community Arts Centre
- 30 mins to Westfield Marion
- 20 mins to Willunga Golf Course & Driving Range